EDI Strategy & Consulting Services
In today’s continually evolving business environment, many organizations with complex supply chains rely upon Electronic Data Interchange for trading partner communications. Before companies can benefit fully from EDI, they must be ready to use it.
EDI integration projects can be multifaceted and demand a variety of capabilities, skill sets, and resources, which aren’t always available in-house. Effective Data offers strategy and consulting services to assist you with EDI and business-to-business integration software solutions, ongoing management, configuration changes, and system upgrades.
Our analysts and consultants have decades of experience implementing integration solutions quickly and effectively. Using an unbiased perspective that weighs all EDI and business-to-business platforms against your situation and goals, we determine your strategic needs.
Our business-to-business integration assessment provides a comprehensive EDI program evaluation. We identify ways to optimize your current EDI solution by performing:
- A comprehensive review of the EDI business-to-business environment
- Comparison to best practices
- Vendor assessment
- Communication analysis
- Comparative analysis to similar organizations
- Security compliance audit
There are many factors to consider when deciding whether a cloud, on-premise, or hosted solution is best for your business. Effective Data determines the optimal solution by evaluating:
- Business priorities
- IT expertise
- Acceptance of risk
- Existing infrastructure
- The desire for flexibility and control
- Other key factors
Our consultants analyze current core software requirements and identify ways to support future growth. They do this by:
- Defining evaluation criteria for B2B integration software selection
- Evaluating insource and outsource options
- Conducting a thorough RFP program to screen software solution providers
- Assessing and supporting your software solution
Effective Data creates a cost-effective project blueprint. Your comprehensive EDI architecture includes the platform, integration interface points, and supporting business processes. This helps:
- Develop your business requirements
- Document your business protocols
- Analyze technical platforms
- Create options and recommendations
- Leverage existing investments
Every business has its own set of challenges, from system consolidation to on-premise-to-cloud transitions. We’ve supported clients in a wide array of situations, and our experts understand the obstacles they face. Effective Data’s consulting and strategy services are ideal for companies in the following sectors:
Why Effective Data?
Effective Data has been a pioneer in the electronic-commerce-consulting arena since 1991. Our core competency is developing and managing technically robust EDI solutions.
We serve clients in multiple industries with customers around the world, so we have a firm understanding of what’s needed for businesses to communicate quickly and efficiently. Our end-to-end EDI platform of solutions and services seamlessly integrates with multiple ERPs.
- Minimize IT expenditures
- Reduce operational costs
- Ensure EDI efficiency and compliance
- Resolve critical issues quickly
- Quickly add trading partners
- Manage partner requirements
- Scale your EDI infrastructure when your business grows
- Maintain secure, up-to-date EDI communications across your business and with all partners
Take business-to-business communications to the next level with managed services from Effective Data. We leverage expert people, processes, and technologies to optimize daily EDI-related data exchange and integration. Give us a call to learn more about our managed services.