STREAMLINE THE ONBOARDING PROCESS
All companies need to onboard new EDI trading partners quickly and smoothly. Your EDI solutions, whether you choose EDI software or EDI Cloud from a provider like Effective Data, should allow you to use predefined templates that place your information into EDI formats that can quickly connect with all your trading partners. While the entire process can be daunting for some companies, providers like Effective Data can help guide you thru this process simply and efficiently.
Onboarding new customers can be simplified through an intelligent and easy-to-use mapping tool and automation solutions can easily be configured to work with existing EDI or ERP infrastructures. Businesses don’t need to rip out and replace any systems in which they’ve already invested. Instead they can bring in an automated solution to improve the overall process.
Some of the main objectives of efficient onboarding include:
- Reduction in time and cost needed to spend on each supplier’s EDI integration effort
- Increase the number of supplier EDI implementations that can be achieved each month
- Ensure supplier EDI implementations are accurate at both a syntax and business level
- Reduce manual effort
- Make onboarding automated, digitize, fast and efficient
- Automate compliance and escalation workflows at appropriate stages of the process
- Streamline collaboration
- Easily collaborate among business stakeholders, human resources, recruiting, finance, IT and other core functions
- Ensure consistent information and communications for new employees
- Gain real-time visibility into workflows to ensure transparency
- Improve engagement
- Reduce attrition due to poor onboarding experience
How Can Effective Data Help?
ED offers solutions that supports simple onboarding by integrating with existing applications and systems throughout the entire enterprise. ED Connect will get you started with the most flexible, scalable and comprehensive solution available today.
Whether you’re upgrading to a new EDI system, unhappy with your current service, struggling with license fees, looking for a more cost-effective solution or losing your internal EDI resource, ask Effective Data to help you reach your integration goals. »