OpenText EDI Service Provider
OpenText helps digitize processes and supply chains through analytics and intelligence solutions for better decision making. Headquartered in Waterloo, Canada, it has more than 45 years of experience implementing comprehensive business-to-business eCommerce initiatives. OpenText has a presence in all the major industry sectors, including:
OpenText operates the largest EDI network in the world with a suite of Electronic Data Interchange and business-to-business integration methods, which helps organizations improve existing processes or adopt new ones. There are dedicated software designed to create, send, receive, print, and manage EDI documents, as well as integrate into accounting and other back-office systems. It also offers a range of EDI translators and EDI mapping tools to convert messages from the data structures of enterprise applications into the Tradacoms, ANSI X.12 or EDIFACT standards.
OpenText is a superb EDI solution. Not only does it enable large businesses to trade with partners around the world, but it also allows smaller companies to embrace EDI for the first time. Benefits of OpenText include:
- OpenText Business Network is a market leader for electronic document exchange services
- OpenText Trading Grid hosts the world’s largest electronic business community with more than six million business partner relationships
- The company has direct operations in 30 countries and customers in 59 countries
- OpenText also has a strong presence in emerging markets such as China and Brazil
- The company offers support 24 hours per day, seven days per week, across the world
- It has data centers in the US and EMEA
- OpenText works with all the major industry associations and document standards
Constructing seamless EDI connections that suppliers use to manage OpenText vendor requirements can be daunting. As an authorized OpenText implementation partner and reseller, Effective Data can expertly handle your OpenText EDI compliance.
Partnering with Effective Data enables you to leverage OpenText for a variety of things, such as attaining more accurate orders and faster shipments while drastically curbing – or outright eliminating – the manual entry of data and the errors associated with that process. We have vast experience implementing OpenText business-to-business and managed file transfer supply chain solutions.
- A single, scalable, and secure B2B integration gateway
- Simplified onboarding and partner management
- High availability for global operations
- Universal data transformation
- Visibility and analytics to monitor processes and compliance
- Flexible, cloud and hybrid deployment models
Optimize trading partner communication and supply chain performance with Effective Data. We’ll set up, maintain, and support the OpenText solution that best improves your productivity. Contact us for more information.