What is Managed File Transfer (MFT)?
Managed file transfer, or MFT, is a technology platform enabling organizations to reliably exchange electronic data between systems and people in a secure way to meet compliance needs. These data movements can be both internal and external to an enterprise and include sensitive, compliance-protected, or high-volume data.
The growth of data volume combined with global supply chain proliferation means more and more information is moved every day. These file transfers can push IT systems and staffers to the limit, creating a range of hassles and headaches. Pitfalls of expanding MFT needs include:
- Hacking and security risks
- Regulatory compliance issues
- FTP failures and associated costs
- Maintaining SLAs
- Inability to scale to meet growing file transfer requirements
- Excessive trading partner onboarding time
Managed file transfer solutions from Effective Data are perfect for the most challenging digital data movement requirements. Whether you want to securely share digital files or need an enterprise-level MFT solution to improve performance, reliability, security, and ease of use, we have you covered.
- Secure file transfers
- Tools for monitoring Service Level Agreements, or SLAs
- Advanced security capabilities
- Accelerated transport of large data files
- Guaranteed data delivery
- Visibility and monitoring to improve data movement controls
- Ability to meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Establishes an architectural approach to delivering data movement capabilities through standardization
With MFT solutions from Effective Data, you can support increased file transfer volume and centralize unmanaged file transfers in a secure framework. Our services also reduce security risks, streamline file transfer processes, and promote growth while curbing IT department challenges. Contact us for more information.
Who We Serve
We owe a debt of gratitude to Effective Data. They took a last-minute call before the weekend and a few days later, our EDI software was upgraded and ready for our go-live date. They were knowledgeable, thorough and timely. Effective Data will get our business from now on. T.D., EDI Coordinator, Leading National Pharmaceutical Supplier